Client and Internal Success Manager
- - Freedom Healthworks
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Unlimited PTO, flexible hours, health benefits, bonuses
Who is Freedom Healthworks?
We believe healthcare is built on relationship, education, and transparency. And we will continue to disrupt and restore the system to good health and wellness is available for all. Freedom Healthworks is the expert in direct care. Every day we advise and help doctors launch and run direct care businesses that are healing our healthcare system one patient at a time.
A startup with big dreams, Freedom Healthworks is focused on discovering what it takes to support doctors in direct care, and attract new patients to these practices.
The impact you'll have at Freedom Healthworks
We are looking for ambitious individuals that like autonomy over their work, desire to create value, and are constantly looking to improve. As a part of a small team, you'll be asked to operate in some level of ambiguity and lean on our team as you learn and grow.
Freedom Healthworks is experiencing rapid growth and we want team members who are looking to grow and lead within the company.
- Collect and analyze relevant data
- Communicate trends, issues, and positive to clients on a weekly basis
- Become a point of contact for clients
- Engage team members to solve client issues in a timely manner
- Showcase the value that our company brings to clients
- Problem-solving on behalf of clients
- Assist in up-selling clients
- Assist in client marketing campaigns
- Analyze financial documents to present to clients
- Project management for new client launch
- Internal office operations and support for the executive team
- Manage external vendor relations alongside executive team
- Event management
- Internal task management
- Help advise doctors and practice employees
- Manage and track all marketing activities within an account
- Learn about direct care and the benefits to both patients and doctors
What does it take to be successful in this role?
3+ years of experience in a client facing support roles and 1+ in project management (healthcare experience a plus)
Passion and interest to learn rapidly the digital marketing and healthcare landscape
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Persistent in a professional manner
Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Hubspot CRM certification
Google Analytics, Adwords experience
- Excellent writing and design skills
Good candidates exhibit the following traits:
- Organized, yet flexible
- High emotional IQ
- Foresight and anticipation
- A servant leader attitude
- Desire to learn continuously
- Results oriented